Thursday, November 26, 2020

Morning Jazzers

 Good morning jazzers…hope all is well with you all, and get well soon if you are feeling ill or low. Such strange times now and not sure what is happening out in the big wide world as seem to be stuck in for so long, and every other word is Covid…and Christmas … anyone else know where this year has gone? but am grateful that I have a garden and friends, as this long haul has taken its toll on me and a lot of you. 

Even started having migraine's again, yesterday could not get through to health centre, which told me to go on line!!!! could not even stand up so that was not good!!!!But  this morning with Jan's help have managed to contact them through a long procedure, and am waiting for a phone call today. A frightening time yesterday trying to contact someone, was feeling so ill  and very worried! just wanted  someone to let me have my tablets for migraine that I used to have…even 111 said they were too busy to answer … the pharmacy could only send me paracetamol…and they did not help… I will make sure if they get me my tablets that I used to take to help…I will never run out of them again.

Enough about my silly woes, am up and about today with lots of aches  and a headache but no migraine.

So, back to music…thanks to Tony Nichols who has been posting videos on FB, and thanks to Neil for sending some photos for today's blog, nice that people are still looking in, if not commenting, I have not been able to look back at photos because of bad heads,  but will find some in the near future, in the meantime as I said… thanks to Neil we have some good giggle photos this week. Love the one of our lovely ladies…although Marian is no longer with us, still good to see her looking so happy.

Stay safe jazzers… Roy Symonds sends his love to all and cyber hugs, will be glad to be able to walk round to see him when this latest lock in has ended.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I’d like to add some comments re photos.In answer to Duncan’s query,2 weeks ago,the photo of Derek and Jenny was Dec 1999.The early photo posted on 15Nov was at the Loaves and Fishes in the early 80’s. The next two at the shuffle by the river at Bungay, on land owned by Barbara and Ginger Green (see photo),would, thanks to Neil’s detective work on the poster, have been taken in 1987.The photo, under the awning, at the Tally Ho was 1990. Terry and Jenny.

Alifan said...

wow good information thank you.