Thursday, November 05, 2020

Good morning Jazzers

 A bit later on here this morning, decided to get some washing out on the line before the clouds come along…

I hope this finds you well and safe and like me not liking another lock in! however let us take one day at a time and come out safe the other end. I have managed to get a flu jab from Worlingham Pharmacy, as heard nothing from the Dr's but the pharm was good enough to offer me one when I went to put my script in Monday.

Missing the live jazz as I expect you all are, and especially the social side, so keep in touch and I am always here to have a chat either on line or phone, as some are like me on their own.

Nice to see some comments appearing, and hope it is now easier as I have taken the google password only off so more people can make a comment.

Great to see Craig yesterday, busy man as always, and all that he is having to deal with, my garden already looks so much better, there needs to be lots of Craig's in this world.

Once again thank you Neil for the photos, I have also found a few crowd ones from the old days…

So here goes some lovely memories here…














4 comments:

Alifan said...

Lovely to see so many folk have looked in.

Alifan said...

I had a problem with my computer and had to change things with the help of Apple. so I hope you can comment now.

dive said...

I can!

alan said...

Great memories Beryl well done
My best wishes to all who look in

Alan