Thursday, November 12, 2020

Here we are again Jazzers…

 Good morning Jazzers…

I am so pleased we have a nice lot of people looking in …we could do with a few more comments…

Thanks to Neil …also for reminding me of some people I did not recognise……and Alan has sent me a couple as well this week with some blasts from the past! and a few from me as well, I will probably be posting a few photos during the week as well … so get mailing me with any you would like putting on the blog.

Let us keep the feeling of belonging to our jazz, in these strange times…

We have some birthdays coming up this week so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all those…

Stay safe everyone, and keep in touch, and thank you for those who do … Miss you all…






These two  I took as Dave thought it was a good reflection.



Love this happy one



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see the old photos how long ago was the one of Derek and jenny taken lovely memories hope everyone is keeping well Duncan

Alifan said...

Hi Duncan not sure of date but good to see these ones thanks to Neil xx

Tony Nicholls said...

Great Photo's Beryl, hope this has posted ok , Tony x

Alifan said...

Oh Tony so good that you can post again glad you like the photos x