Thursday, April 16, 2020

Morning Jazzers

Well another Thursday comes around, and no Jazz from Sole Bay Jazz Band…
for us at Ditchingham.

I do hope all of you are keeping yourselves well, safe, and happy in your own way.

Clapping on a Thursday night for all the people in NHS and every one who are looking after us old ones!!!

Thanks to all who are keeping in touch with me …I am behaving  (so far) tempted to get out, but as I have some great family who are doing shopping for me, I am looking after the garden, cooking, baking, and chatting on line… If the aches and pains were not so bad would be decorating as well, but have to back down for that one.

Sorry for those who I have missed sending cards for birthdays to, but I have been told I cannot go to shops!!!!so after this is over hopefully I can  make it up to you.




I have been looking back at some memories and have found Tony Jullings singing hope all those who have not heard this will enjoy, and have a smile…badly videoed as it was a long time ago, but dear Bill Skinner and our lovely Bill Brewer were playing with the band. 

2 comments:

alan said...

A great clip one of the best ever

alan

Alifan said...

Thanks Alan I had forgotten that one, a bit wobbly but worth a look. stay safe.