Thursday, April 09, 2020

jazz and garden…

Good morning to all the lovely Sole Bay Jazz Band fans… It is a sad Thursday again with no Jazz, but I do hope all you musicians are practising hard for when we can all get together again later in the year.

I do hope you are all keeping to the rules and staying in away from the virus… also that  those on their own are as lucky as me to  have family who can help with shopping.

Some of my family have been very ill one of them a nurse, who has to quarantine for 12 weeks…so I am sure you are like me …just wanting  to say a grateful prayer to all those who are working for the NHS and of course all the unsung carers who daily have to care for people. Such a sad time,  but we must hope for a better time ahead.

Wonderful how the spirit of 'wanting to help' has gone out and seems people who have never met you want to help so a big thank you to them.

In the meantime so many lovely singers and musicians  have been on line for those with computers …laptops or posh phones!  And Tony made some great DVD's and is posting on Fudges Sole Bay FB page…to keep people who are not able to go into a garden to relax amongst nature. 

I was sitting in my old summer house looking up the path, at the not yet pergola (not yet finished because of the virus!) and the branch holding the Wisteria up until it has the posts to help, the bluebells waiting to bloom…how lucky am I ……a few photos with a lot of weeding to do!!!!

Stay safe and see you all soon I hope.



4 comments:

ducan said...

Stay safe beryl thinking of you x

ducan said...

Oooo garden looking good

Anonymous said...

That's a nice garden you've got there. I've been practising a bit, and I've updated my blog with my journal I am keeping for my university.

henryjsax.com/2020/04/01/study-journal-for-university-week-1/

henryjsax.com/2020/04/10/study-journal-for-university-week-2/

Hope you're all keeping safe! Henry.

Alifan said...

Oh How lovely to hear from you Henry, will check on your study link thank you.

Garden is a wild one mainly and it is hard work however I love it, and it keeps me busy!

Stay safe and look forward to the day we can all get jazzing again x