Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hello Jazzers…

It looks like we will be missing jazz for quite a while… but I know Tony Nicholls has been putting some good videos up on Fudges FB site, and I do hope that most people will be able to watch them, and pretend it is a Jazz night…Get the wine out …and pretend Emily is serving you that from the bar!

I have not got many videos that are good enough to put on here, but this one from 2013 even though it starts off with lots of talking and lots of rather jerking I promise you it gets better…

When Simon and Kevin and Chris came to play with the Sole Bay Band…and dear Keith and Sheila and Stella were always there.


There are a few birthday's coming up, and I am sad that I did not have an array of cards before had to self isolate…… however, on Friday wishing June ( of June and Les) a Very Happy Birthday…I will not say her age, but what a wonderful woman she is…Cheers June…

Christine one of our team who has been doing a great job on the raffle, and am sure will do so again when  her and Clover return when we start again…she is interned with her man,  who I am sure is looking after her well… at least she can have live music!…hope you have a really great Birthday Christine… may it not be long before we can say that to your face.

So Stay safe everyone and clap on a Thursday evening for all those who are helping so many people… How can we thank them enough…

Keep looking in… and hope all our lovely band will be practising ready for when this virus lifts…

I am missing my hugs!!!!so a big cyber hug to you all x





6 comments:

dive said...

Simply glorious. Laid-back lockdown loveliness.

Alifan said...

Yes thought it was worth a look as trying to keep the gang together…

Unknown said...

Very good Beryl,good to hear Simon again. X

Alifan said...

Thanks Tony I take it is you?

alan said...

thanks for keeping the blog going Beryl
my best wishes to all our Thursday night "fans"

Take care

Alan

Alifan said...

Hi Alan. yes a few people still look in …although a lot look at Fudges Face Book as Tony puts a nice lot of videos on there, need to keep them interested!!!! stay safe…