Wednesday, March 29, 2017

SOLE BAY JAZZ LINE UP…

Good night of music rather too loud from where I was sitting, but no one wanted to turn it down! So sorry if I had to keep finger in ear ha ha.

Great to see Bill Skinner again and his friend John who did some drumming…Maybe Bill may get that saxophone out one of these days for us again.

Thanks Clover and Chris for the raffle and the donations that people offer all help the cause.
And the 'boys' for the folding of tickets!

Unfortunately no lemons for the drinks and the coffee ran out…but it did nto seem to matter to the beer drinkers!!! 
However it was live music and quite a good crowd.

I expect most of you know that Fudge has started a Sole Bay Jazz group on Face Book, I hope those who feel they cannot comment on my blog will do so on her group, if it keeps the ball rolling to let people know that the live music is there. I will however still be doing my blog diary to let you know who is playing for those who do not 'do' FB.




This Thursday evening the 30th of March, (goodness where did the month go)? 
At the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham. The line up will be…


TIM DENSHAM…CLARINET…SAXOPHONE…

TONY PARSONS…TROMBONE/VOCALS…

RAY SIMMONS…PIANO…

ALAN CUGNONI…GUITAR/BANJO…

TONY JULLINGS…DOUBLE BASS…

CRAIG HIPPERSON…DRUMS…

Hope to see a good crowd (me amongst them ) to support the band…

8pm-10.30pm

No comments: