Sunday, May 15, 2016

Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band…

Sunday the 15th and at The Goat Skeyton, the classic cars and motorbike rally was held, and at the lunch time The Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band played up a storm of entertaining music…

Thanks for taking me Tim, …I hope it was a nice surprise Jean when I walked in as knew you were not expecting me, and Judy thanks for looking after me so well.

Glad it got out fine for everyone, nice walk round Judy looking at all the cars etc. Some were really rather classy…

The band played well and at least managed some nice photos as the lighting better out in the Marque than inside…Thanks for the tidy up Bill!!

A long time since I have seen that many people gathered together, and must say that I was probably the only one wearing a skirt, while everyone else wore trousers or jeans I do not own a pair of jeans maybe I should !









No comments: