Monday, May 02, 2016

Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band…

Sunday 1st May at The Goat Skeyton the Dixieland Jazz Band certainly got things warmed up, after a dodgy start as the electricity went off, bless them the staff were great what a terrible thing to happen in the middle of Sunday lunch. however all came back on so nothing spoilt, a few fast heartbeats caused though, but everyone got their lunches. And as I said the staff smiled through the chaos so well done to them.

I think the band played even better than usual,  they all gelled so well, and enjoyed it all, as did the audience.

Thanks Tim for once again taking me and the lunch, thanks as always to Jean who always looks after me, nice to see Judy as well… Thanks to the lads and lasses who let us share their table to watch the band, such lovely people come along there to listen who I must say are always so nice to me.

I took a few photos… nice to see the sun but not good for my little camera…but I tried!

Next session is 5th June…If the weather good it will be outside in the gardens. 

Book if you want lunch as they get very busy…


Bill one of the best trombone players, who always makes a good photo…



lovely smile Vic…


No comments: