Friday, February 12, 2016

Sole Bay Jazz Band…

This week at the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham, Alan got together another great line up to entertain a really good crowd of fans.

It was a pre Valentine night and I do hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did…

Thanks Simon for heading the evening and for making such a good job of the raffle…also the very amusing 'cracker' jokes. I know you do not believe me, but I did not realise what the dice showed! but in the end thanks to a couple of young ladies who read the label on them it turned out to be the best £3 I have spent on the raffle prizes! I hope the couple who I know is going to receive them will have fun!!! Now what can I buy for next week?

Thanks as always to my 'folders' great job as always…hope the nibbles helped!

So good to see as many turn out on such a cold evening, but hope the really good playing and vocals made it worth while. Still sad that so many regulars are sick and cannot come along to the Thursday evenings, but we wish them all a speedy recovery.

Apart from some very loud talking, that cleared a part of the room! it was great to see such lovely people enjoying themselves, we do have such wonderful fans that come along week after week to support the band, a great night out among friends thank you all, and for one  who always brings me something extra to put in the raffle, and all those who bring things …much appreciated.

Heidi as always that smile while managing to serve so many drinkers, I know what it is like to have a band playing while trying to hear what the customers need so well done …

A few photos for those who look in, thanks to all the musicians great fun night.











No comments: