Saturday, February 27, 2016

4 Heads!!

Last evening at The Marsham Arms I was able to hear my Son David play live with The 4 Heads Band.

Have not heard him play for a long time, as he has been unable to, so was very pleased indeed when Craig my friend (who is the great drummer from the Sole Bay Jazz Band)…said he would love to hear him play and would take me, so a huge thank you Craig a lovely evening and great food…

I was hoping to go to see Alistair Griffin live as he was in Norwich, so had to make a choice and the 4 Heads won! Sorry Alistair…

A great evening a long time since I had been there, and it had been refurbished, what a place, great food and such pleasant staff as well. Well worth a visit for a meal that is for sure. Even if a long way to get there.

The band and singers were a lot louder than the Jazz! but they were really fun,  great voices as well, so thanks to you all…and lots of dancing going on, did some videos for my own enjoyment…and took a few photos…Some not so good as hard to get around the dancers… and of course no one smiles when they are playing when I am taking pictures, however the videos show them having fun, sorry not clear enough to put on here.

My other Son and Daughter in law plus David's neighbours and some friends,  were there so we were made very welcome. Dawn you are going to love the video when you were really letting loose! gorgeous.

So all in all a very good choice,  lovely friends and some really great fun. looking forward to the next one! Thanks again to one and all…



Happy me tonight …on Face Book Alistair singing live from The Forge in London, what a great performance, thanks Alistair made up for missing you in Norwich last night.

2 comments:

dive said...

Love the photo of Dawn and Phil boxing.

Alifan said...

Ha ha… loved the whole night thank you all xx