Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sole Bay Jazz Band line up…25th February…

This Thursday Evening at the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham… Alan has found us another great line up…So hope to see a nice crowd to support these fine musicians… 

It is always a great night with live music…for those who do not know… no entrance fee …we just do a small raffle to help towards finding these musicians to play… have got some more nice goodies this week ( sadly no crackers though)!!!

I put this on here every week, no comments in box I know … but know a lot look in by my stat counter, and people telling me they look, so do not feel like I am chatting to myself!!!!


Tim Densham…Clarinet/Saxophone…

Ron Hockett…Clarinet/Saxophone…

Ray Simmons…Piano…

Alan Cugnoni…Guitar/Banjo…

Tony Jullings…String Bass…

Craig Hipperson…Drums…

8pm-10.30pm

2 comments:

sieden said...

You always do a great job Beryl, we are lucky to have you there. I'm still not altogether convinced that every person who attends truly appreciates the calibre of the musicans we have perforn there. If u all knew what some of them have done and whom they have performed with during their careers, you would be gobsmacked. I consider it not only an honour but a pleasure that these guys still give me the time of day. I still have to pinch myself. You would have to pay a good deal of cash to hear this calibre of musicianship , and we get it for free. Last wk was outstanding on every level. Even though these guy have been playing for years, they still don't realise how good they are. Thank you all, you have enabled me to do one of the few things that makes me truly happy........SING!. For that i will always be in your debt. LONG LIVE THE THURSDAY JAZZ.

Alifan said...

Oh Simon thank you, and you do us all proud when you sing with the Band, you know how much we all appreciate you.

Not everyone does appreciate the quality of music, or the amazing past they have in the music business…and that the guys turn out week after week, but most of the fans who support them each week do, and that is what matters, I am only too pleased to feel a part of it all, even if I do cajole the raffle money out of them each week.

Thanks for the comment, it does sometimes feel like it is not worth putting things on here each week, but if it helps the band I will continue to do my little bit! xx