Friday, August 15, 2014

Sole Bay Jazz Band…

What a great crowd of people to come and support the Sole Bay Jazz Band last night at the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham…

After a terrible storm which I thought would keep a lot of folk away, the evening turned out very pleasant both in the weather and the music so …Thank you Sole Bay…


Simon Denny came along and gave us some great vocals… and several really wonderful solos were heard from the others…We also had a member of the audience to play harmonica, very nice thank you who ever you were did not catch the name…but see I caught you on camera!

Thank you Lisa you did a good job for Heidi, hope you enjoyed it…

My camera ( or is it me) played up so not as many photos as I actually took that I can put on here.


However the music and the fun between the band made for a great evening.

Thank you all for the cards and birthday wishes…Thanks Jan for taking us and for some of the goodies…

2 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

It all seems to be going very well many thanks to all concerned, keep spreading the word
Alan

Alifan said...

Doing the best I can Alan…