Sunday, August 17, 2014

Birthday Weekend…

A lovely weekend of fun… presents…cards…food…friendship…family…

My birthday this year has been rather special, so thank you one and all …for you know who you are…Getting older, but hopefully only on the outside! still young in my head…

Yesterday Jan took me for lunch, and visiting garden centre etc, we then went for a nice drive , to end up at the Tally Ho Teashop! always a pleasure to visit, so changed nowadays from when the Sole Bay Jazz played there, nowadays very back in time, and very nice… scones, jam, and clotted cream and tea for two, thanks Jan.

Today David drove me to The Fox and Goose a very very nice restaurant …The sun was shining after thinking it was going to be a rainy day. Have changed my photo thanks for taking it David, should have let you loose on the photoshop…


This is the back of the building it really was lovely… 

Phil and Dawn were there to meet us (one of their birthday treats for me) with her Sons, Tom and Pete, what great boys such a fun lunch, and wow very tasty indeed, certainly a great place to eat, very tasty. Thank you staff for the birthday candle!

Hope the house hunting went well you four!  looking forward to you all being settled.

Thanks again for everything…Love you all lots…

5 comments:

Alan Cugnoni said...

Well done Beryl sounds like you had a really great weekend all the best from me
Alan

Alifan said...

Thanks Alan, lovely weekend and a great place to eat…

Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked The Fox and Goose as it belongs to my sister and her husband, he is the Chef !

Alifan said...

Wow Fudge it was brilliant.

dive said...

My compliments to Fudge's brother-in-law.
Fantastic food.