Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sole Bay Jazz 27th March…

Just received  the line up from Alan for Thursday night 27th March at the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham…

Sounds a great line up, I hope you all have a great time, I will not be able to attend this week, as having a small cataract op… so make sure you get your money ready for Jazz Janet!!!!

I hope Neil will do his usual favour and write me how it went!

Tim Densham…Derek Cubitt… Saxophone and Clarinet…

Bill Brewer…Trombone…

Ray Simmons…Piano…

Tony Jullings String Bass…

Alan Cugnoni…Guitar and Banjo…

Craig Hipperson…Drums…

I am sure Roy or Jenny will be singing!


Go along and have a wonderful evening of live music…

8pm-10.30pm

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Beryl - hope all goes well with eye op (seems like everyone is having one!); we shall miss you Thursday.
Great pics of the peregrines, I must have a look in on the web-cam.
Hope to see you next week, xx

Unknown said...

I think Sandy speaks for all of us.

Best wishes.

Alifan said...

Thanks Just home from op, and hope to see you all very soon!