Monday, March 03, 2014

Norfolk Dixieland Jazz Band

Yesterday, yet another treat! Tim took me to see the Norfolk Dixieland Band at  The Goat Skeyton…

It is a great Pub and Restaurant  and very nice staff to look after you, Thanks Tim for taking me and for the yummy lunch, lovely to meet up with Jean and Judy and all the gang, always spoilt by everyone.

Nice to see some of our loyal Thursday night Sole Bay Jazz fans there, glad you liked it boys, told you it was a good place.

My camera must be fed up with me, had better get the rule book out and check as my photos are not good nowadays, however, the band were, they were rather stuck in the corner as it is gets rather crowded there especially when they play. lots of followers of the band. But they always look good in their blue and yellow.

Lovely day thanks everyone…



Sorry not a good photo but this is some of the staff with the Band…

No comments: