Monday, January 06, 2014

NORFOLK DIXIELAND JAZZ

Yesterday I was invited to see the Norfolk Dixieland Jazz again at 'The Goat'… Skeyton, and what a great gig that was…Vic…John…Tim…Pete…Liz and Bill…played a great session…

Thanks Tim for taking me, and for lunch, so good to meet up with some of my friends there, such a lovely place as well. Thanks Jean , Judy and Ann for as always looking after me…

I did take some photos, but afraid they are not good enough, even though they looked, as always, good in their Blue…it was hard to get near the band as so many people there, but of course that is so good for the pub and restaurant, and they really appreciated the live music…

So if you are interested in a good meal and live Jazz music, the next gig date for the Norfolk Dixieland Band is March 2nd… but you will have to book if you want a meal…

Thanks again to everyone for a great lunch time… also pleased the weather was kind to us all.


No comments: