Friday, December 27, 2013

Wet and Windy…

I suppose I should not moan about fences down and water coming in, when I see how people are suffering with washed out houses and no electric or gas… so hope even if people lose their homes they at least have their lives.

At least here in Beccles we have had heat and light for Christmas, so here's hoping all those without the power or even a home will soon be safe and hopefully 2014 when it gets here will be a much dryer, and happier one.

Thank goodness for the services we have here in Britain and of course the many people who go out of their way to help those in need…

I do not know if other people are getting muddled with the days, everyday of late has felt like a Sunday! or is that just my old mind? ha ha…

Have a good day everyone, and keep warm and dry, and leave the Sales until later!


No comments: