Sunday, December 15, 2013

Impromptu Christmas show!

A tired little 3 year old rang me the other day to ask if I would go up to Gran Jan's to help decorate her little tree… who could resist that call, and after that we were treated to a rather fidgety but wonderful little show of part of the nativity from school!


My young talented niece came a little later than the rest of our family… so she is our baby, (I am sure she will not mind me saying that)…when Max came along it was a lovely gift that we all get the pleasure from…

This is just a little video for the family but Liz said it would be alright to put it on here…

As I mentioned he was rather tired, as he goes to nursery school and also was excited, as all little children are at this time of the year…(and James, he is so like you).

Thanks for letting me share him…

1 comment:

dive said...

Brilliant!

Wishing Liz, James and Max a very happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
xx