Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It's Christmas!

MAY I WISH  A MERRY, HAPPY AND HEALTHY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS WHO LOOK IN HERE.

This started off being my little blog diary for friends and family, and it has got more of a message board to all Jazz fans… (who according to my stats come from all over the world)!
Which I do not mind at all, as it is a lovely feeling to know I can let a lot of people know where and when there is live jazz music … especially the Sole Bay Jazz …

Hope the New Year, will bring us lots of music…fun…happiness… and above all good health to enjoy it all…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sincerely return the complements you little blogger.


Ninja's dad

Sandy said...

**HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY TO YOU BERYL**
The turkey's roasting, the bubbly's chill'n & I've had my first Bailey's & sausage rolls PLUS Neil's peeling the sprouts - what's not to love!!! x