Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SOLE BAY JAZZ…

I seem to have filled my blog diary full of jazz just of late, it seems like it is all I do! I hope that it helps to support these fine musicians, according to the stat counter a lot of folk look in, even if not many comment, just hope the band think it is worth it.

This week at the Sports Pavilion Ditchingham Alan has found us another great line up…

Front line we have…

 Tim Densham…Saxophone/Clarinet…

Ray Simmons…Trumpet…

Bill Brewer…Trombone…

With our faithful backing group…

Alan Cugnoni…Banjo/Guitar…

Craig Hipperson…Drums…

Tony Jullings… master of the Bass…

Maybe some vocals?

***

Hope to see a good crowd to support Live Music

8 comments:

Unknown said...

If you are always blogging now, if all left comments you would be blubbing, so we are kind to you and get no thanks for it.

Ninja's dad

Alifan said...

Ha ha, but I only wonder if what I do is worth doing? that was the point! Do not need thanks, as long as it helps the band that is thanks enough…

And if it gets more people to the gigs that is also good.

Unknown said...

Sole bay fills a large blank space in my current life as I'm sure it does yours.It makes the weeks pass very quickly. Believe me, what you do is very worth doing.

Ninja's dad

Alifan said...

Thank you kind sir…

Alan Cugnoni said...

who ever you are ?

Alifan said...

Don't you just love a mystery?

docan said...

Boo

Sylvia Lynn said...

Love the blog! it is a great plus to the community spirit, great to know who is coming and interesting to compare impressions of who has been.

Keep it up!!

Ken and Sylvia