Saturday, November 16, 2013

DIXIEMIX… Southwold

Friday 15th November at the Pavilion Southwold DixieMix entertained…

Indeed they did, well done 'Boys' what a night you gave the crowded venue, well done to Keith and the organisers and all the people who made the night special…

As Keith said a really friendly feeling to the whole evening, and it was, well most of us knew each other so it was a family feel.

The band! well as always a fun time was had by them and everyone, as it always comes over when they have fun. So thank you all it was as always a pleasure to listen to you. 
(hope the cd's went well they had some good plugs Simon!)…

I was not so lucky with some of the photos as was sitting too far back for the little camera, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it, so of course wandered around in the end to get the following photos, obviously they were playing so not as clear as could be, and they did not pose, well Kevin did as always when I get the camera out!!!

Thanks…Simon…Kevin…Chris…Tony…Pete…John…





Kevin with a banjo!!sorry did not get one of the guitar!


sorry Tony, you have a heavy load on your head on this one!


Thank you Jan for taking us all and glad Y and N enjoyed themselves.

Ruth pity the photos you took of me and my adopted Sons did not come out, but thanks for trying, and of course I did get lots of hugs whilst you were trying!

No comments: