Sunday, June 30, 2013

SUNDAY MORNING FLOWERS…

I awoke to a beautiful sunny morning, so wandering around the garden first thing, thought you might like to see some of the corners in my very hard work garden… The wind and strange weather has hurt it a bit but still every day something different appears…My late hubby loved the garden and I have tried over the years to keep it the way he would like it to look, not many straight lines he loved to turn a corner and find something new to look at…not sure how long I can keep the work up, but such a pleasure to see it when the sun shines…hope you enjoy…



This is Alan Titchmarsh a friend made it…

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Your garden looks blooming & love the Alan Titchmarsh planter - what a clever friend you have! My garden is looking more like a wilderness - too much tennis watching I'm afraid!!

Alifan said...

Ha ha me to Sandy…