Saturday, June 08, 2013

Peregrines…

I have just got permission from Jamie on the forum …who has taken this photo …they are spectacular photos the guys have been taking at the Norwich Cathedral, so I thank Jamie so much for saying yes to this one, am waiting for two of the others to let me post their newest ones of the chicks… hope you enjoy…
Would you believe just how quickly they have turned from those dear little white fluffy chicks into these wonderful birds…

Only one left in the box now, and the other three are safe and the parents are feeding them well…
 ***
Well of course now Sunday 9th all chicks out of the box, and flying around the close at Norwich, just got permission from Skip to post this one of a chick being attacked  chick was OK…

Just got permission to put  this one from Steven wow isn't it…Thanks Steven my jazz friends will love it… as I said so many times you gentlemen have certainly kept us going with lots of wonderful photos… Bet my crowd wished my Jazz ones would come as as good!

2 comments:

dive said...

Gorgeous shots! We'll go up there again soon.

Alifan said...

Waiting to hear from Skip to see if I can put the one of his on where one of the chicks is getting attacked it is amazing…