Monday, June 03, 2013

COOL BLUE…

Another great Sunday lunchtime of talented music and vocals from Cool Blue…

Lin.Simon.Craig.Barry…
I did not realise my battery on the camera was low I took some great shots, but they have not come good enough to put on here, but believe me these five people were far better than my photos show.

Mick, looking dreamy but playing some great bass…
Did not manage to get the guitarist in the first one…

Thank you so much you provided us all with such musical delights, and the difference between Simon and Barry singing is so diverse it makes it even more easy on the ears, Simon hope your voice is ok after  singing Summertime,  he put his heart into that one…oh yes and love when Simon and Lin do their little duet with Barry's little ditty!

I must mention Ian as well who joined them in the second half, always a pleasure to hear his sax playing…

Nice crowd but not as many as usual, holidays I expect, but hope by the response to the music the band realised how much we all enjoyed it…

I always say it but really mean it… we are so lucky to have such talent so close to home…

No comments: