Saturday, May 25, 2013

Norwich today…

I have just come back from a great morning in Norwich, and a visit to the Peregrines!

Met up with some lovely people from the Trust, and met one of the photographers who takes such great shots… My Son took some photos and is now wanting one of the lenses that we saw today! However he has sent me a nice shot or two, this is one of them, and I have just screen grabbed a nice one of the chicks spreading their wings from the forum site…
Looking forward to going there again very soon…Will make sure Auntie Jan comes next time…

Thanks Son for the lovely meal and coffee etc, and for getting me to buy some decent books! Nice to see Gerry and Tony as well…


4 comments:

dive said...

Gosh, they're growing proper pinions already!

savannah said...

I was hoping you'd have the cam link here. They are gorgeous birds in flight. xoxo

savannah said...

Found it!

urban peregrine project

Alifan said...

Hello Savannah… Thanks for calling in, glad you liked the Peregrines.

Also glad you liked David's video, we had fun.