Saturday, May 18, 2013

DIXIEMIX…

Last night at the Seagull Theatre…  DixieMix gave us a great night of Swing…Jazz… terrific vocals and lots of fun. Nice to see them in our little corner of Suffolk…Well done to the Seagull for getting them there…Pity a few more people were not there, but we more than made up with all our applause I hope…

The photos, as usual from the Seagull, do not come out too good as the Red curtain seems to flash back at my little camera, however I have had a go…

John…Pete…Tony…Simon…
A bit of Kevin…Chris…
John…Pete…Tony…Simon…Kevin…Chris…
Always when I have been to see DixiMix, one comes away with a good happy feeling, as they are not only great players and singers they all join in and make it such fun, so thank you June for getting the tickets and for the company, nice that we came your way after all the driving you do to get us to see Sole Bay…and Jan thank you for coming and navigating otherwise I might still be driving around!ha ha…

Simon thanks for showing me the Bungee jump video, wow so glad to see you back safe and sound, and to all who raised that money for charity well done…See you all again soon I hope…


2 comments:

dive said...

Looks like a scene from David Lynch's Blue Velvet.

Alifan said...

Well I do not know whether that is a compliment or not! but thanks for the comment, get a bit fed up writing all the reports etc and no one even leaves a thing. Yet according to the stats lots of folk look in. Wonder sometimes if it is worth the effort.

But then what else would I amuse myself with?