Monday, May 27, 2013

Fun Lunch Time…

As promised (I hope) a little video from yesterday… Of course the sound may not be as good as it was in the room, and I thought David did a great job of keeping still whilst taking it, mine would have had  much more shake…

Well done to all …Mike…Roy…Ian…Bill…Peter…Dave…Barry…you all played so well and it was good of Bill to play on the bass guitar, so Barry could give us a tune on Bill's  piano. Such a pleasure to hear you all and to see you enjoying yourselves as well as us.

I have, as I mentioned, some great shots of you all, if I can have your e mails can send them on for your perusal!

This may be rather wide but will put it on anyway…I am sure David will ring me and tell me what I have done wrong! it looks as though unless you stop it after the music ends you will end up with all Davids U Tube music ha ha, not sure he meant for that to happen!
 Enjoy…………

2 comments:

dive said...

We'll figure out how to widen your photo margins next time I'm over.
It was indeed a splendid afternoon's entertainment and I look forward to the next one.

Alifan said...

Its OK my brain suddenly worked out how to do it, thanks to your teaching in the past!