Saturday, September 15, 2012

SOLE BAY JAZZ…

Rather late this week with my report of the Sole Bay on Thursday night, but here goes…

Another great night of live jazz music and some really nice vocals, but a very small audience, however those of us there managed to make sure the band realized we appreciated it all…

Did not manage the band as a whole but a few photos…Tim and a little pic of TonyJ…
and then Tony P and Barbara…
Derek…managed ot get Neil on this one as well…

As I have mentioned a smaller amount of people but a lot are on holiday this time of the year, they missed a really musical evening…but hope we will see a lot more next Thursday.

Jon hope you did not really mean it was my fault! ha ha, Heidi you always cheer us up with your smile.

Sheila I know Keith will show you this so I will tell you I think you are such a brave wonderful lady and the news so far seems very good so all our prayers are winging your way to make sure you are soon back among us all at the jazz, as I told Keith just about everyone at the jazz wanted to know how you were so they will be pleased to read this. Sending love to Suzie and Julie who I know are taking good care of you.

I await news from Alan for next weeks line up …


No comments: