Tuesday, June 05, 2012

SOMERLEYTON

Although I was in the middle of decorating this past week, could not miss the Sole Bay Gentlemen who were playing at the picnic in the park.

Jan and I go every year but it is usually in August, so as the weather was not good, we did not decide to go until later, so we missed having our picnic!

However we met up with family and Sole Bay friends, and although we had a rather wet shower of rain in the middle of the afternoon, we had fun, as always the Sole Bay was great, and also Neil and his band in the interval.
 I should have got a lot nearer to take this, but as you can see Simon was giving us a song when I took this one, looking very smart! Click on the photo to enlarge…

My darling great nephew came dressed for the Jubilee, and had a great time.

After the Sole Bay finished playing we decided to get home, then my Niece decided we would go in the maze! have not been in for years, but many happy memories from my courting days!! as my father in law worked on the Somerleyton Estate in those times, so spent many happy times there, anyway we managed not to get lost, and here are the fab three in the middle.

So a very happy day thanks to everyone.

Now back to the decorating!

Line up for Thursday Jazz will be on tomorrow, have to get on now!

No comments: