Friday, June 29, 2012

Musical Magic

Well another great night of live jazz from the Sole Bay Gentlemen, thanks to one and all for some wonderful playing.

Some great clarinet and saxophone from Tim and Ron they really blend well together, Ray tinkling the piano and playing some really lovely melodic music, Craig wow what a drummer you deserved the applause for the smile as well…( it even made the rather noisy crowd at the bar quiet for a while! I know it is their club so I should not moan, but this is my blog! so sorry) Alan and Tony giving great back up… so well done to all.

What a way to spend a summer evening we are so lucky to have such good musicians locally.

Roy and Chris both gave us a good song each in the second half, so that  also really enjoyable.

 Just a couple of photos, Neil will tell me off if I say they are not as good as his, but of course they are not, never mind they give you an idea of these fine people. I really appreciated the ones last week Neil.

Thanks for the lift June and all the nice comments from friends that I was better, I only had a cold and missed one week, however it was nice to be back, the week did not feel right without my Thursday night music.




4 comments:

docan said...

on the ball this week beryl love duncan

Alifan said...

Thanks Duncan x

Alan Cugnoni said...

thanks Beryl for all your efforts to make Thursdays go well.

Alan

Alifan said...

Alan you players make Thursday nights great for us all.