Friday, June 22, 2012

Photos

Neil took these last night …Wow I think I will give up on taking photos ! Neil they are great 
thank you.

I was unable to go to see Roy and his Boys last night, so Neil took these amazing photos, (could I have some lessons Neil?) It sounds like everyone had a great time, and I am so sorry to have missed it all, also let down my sister in law as well as June and Stella, so hopefully I will soon be fit again and look forward to seeing the Romping Roy group next time they play.
As usual I hear the group played with their usual verve,   you all know how I love the guitar, and Peter Pease played with them so missed that, rather good they tell me. I think as you said Neil I had seen him  playing when several of us went to see Ian playing…Barry as always sounding great, Dave …Tony and Ian with Roy made up for an evening of fun and great music, and I was all sad and miserable here wanting to be there, but thanks to everyone who has rung and e mailed me I feel as though I have not been forgotten, and hopefully I will be back next week.

Thanks to June for coming over last evening with  some grapes and Beechams which have helped very much appreciated. Sorry also to Jan for being unable to go as know how she was looking forward to seeing Romping Roy…And again thank you Neil for these great photos.


No comments: