Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SAD

I have borrowed this from one of my Son's blog, it reminded me how much I am going to miss our jazz on a Thursday night. A sad Sousaphone and straw hat...

Then even more of a need to make my brain work, blogger has changed its image, I had noticed that some of my photos would not get bigger when clicked on, and now the whole thing has decided to have a different outlook, however this may be a good thing as a lot of my followers have not been able to comment, so hope the new format will allow a few of you google folk who have a password to have your say, it is nice to see how many do look in, but would be nice to see it!

Still hoping that one of the jazz lads, will have found a venue for Thursday nights for the next two weeks, and that the landlord of the Buck will have us back! I do thank all who have phoned me in the meantime, it is sad but nice to know I am not the only one who will miss our nights...

1 comment:

dive said...

I hope you find a venue soon; the guys deserve to be heard.