Sunday, October 23, 2011

Party Cake!

I would not say this was my best cake as I really am not good at some of the requests I get for the tops of cakes, The writing looked better on the actual cake than on here!  I suppose I like doing my flowers best, however I did enjoy making the car..and they said it was just what they wanted, so should be happy.

The cake was a 10" madeira with marzipan and icing made with 10 eggs, so hope it ate well, as have another one to do this week.

Sorry 'Full' if you look in, the finish on the car is not as you would do on the real thing, but I did my best.

3 comments:

dive said...

Yay! A Lotus Elan SE. Cool!

Alifan said...

Wow you knew it was a Lotus tee he!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. creative cakes orange