Monday, June 06, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


I can hardly believe that you are 1 year old today.

I do not post photos of children normally, but this one is so very special.
This is the youngest of my great nephew's and the joy of many lives.

You have brought such pleasure into our lives and I am sure your Gan Gan (my Brother Derek) is looking down on you today.
Your Mum and Dad..Nana's, Grandad and me, even without all the rest of the family and friends have had a fresh light that was needed in all ours lives when you came along.

May your day, and the rest of your life, be as blessed and happy as it has been so far.

You are a little poser, when I see you and get the camera out, just like your Mum was when her Dad used to take all those photos of her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING.

3 comments:

dive said...

Happy Birthday, Max!
Knowing your mum and dad, you are going to get spoiled rotten today. Enjoy it while it lasts, young man!

Robyn Martins said...

What a cutie!

Alifan said...

Hi Robyn, yes he is gorgeous reminds me of my two when they were young.