Friday, June 03, 2011

2nd June

These photos are a bit blurred, me again I think... anyway Trummy trombone and Ray on the trumpet were the guests this week, and so another great night of different music.. Neil back on the drums...Also Roy came and sang a few songs, always puts a lot of fun into the crowd.
Thanks for yet another live jazz music night.. and also thanks for the company, all lovely friends.....June for the lift, and Colin and Duncan for laughing at my loss of voice, I will make up for it next time...and we had some fun with the pencil and paper..

Hope we have a few more folk to come and listen next week.. and do not forget Pontins have a jazz weekend so hope to see some of you there, I will hopefully be there if I feel better.

I am sure it will all be great, after all you canot beat live music...

I will post next weeks jazz at the Buck when I get Alan's e mail to say who is playing...

2 comments:

dive said...

Nag, nag, nag … I told you not to go with your sore throat … nag … No wonder you couldn't speak at all the next morning … nag, nag, nag, etc.

Alifan said...

Ha ha everyone thought it was nice adn quiet.