Friday, June 10, 2011

Flixton Buck Jazz

Last night at the Buck the Sole Bay gentlemen produced yet another great night of live jazz music, and as usual with the 3 guests Simon, Derek, and Ray adding their skills to Tim, Alan, Neil and Tony, provided those of us who were lucky enough to be there great pleasure.

Also the usual fun and laughter and some great singing from Simon.
It was good to see a nice lot of different people looking in but some of the usual ones not there, maybe holidays, but please try and make an effort to support these musicians.

Thanks June for taking me, and for the fun from Colin and Duncan (our pals), who now are able to read this and hopefully comment, well done Duncan!! I must remember not to say naughty things about you ha ha. Lots of friends as well really great company as always..

Luckily for everyone my voice was still far from better so rather quiet for me again..Thanks for all the cuddles, much appreciated.

I am late posting this today as when I got home from shopping we had a long power cut, and it has taken a lot of hassle to recover everything, but thank goodness for my Apple Mac and one of my Sons who guided me back again.

Look forward to seeing a nice crowd next week I will post the line up as soon as Alan can get it together..

1 comment:

dive said...

"The Sole Bay Gentlemen" … What a lovely description.
You're getting the colours better on your photos now. That back wall is quite a challenge.