Monday, July 13, 2009

Southwold again!!!!

Went for a lovely trip to Southwold yesterday lunchtime, and we sat and ate fresh crab sandwiches on the edge of the river, and watched the Sunday sailors going about their fun.
Trust me the camera was not out when the men jumped overboard to stop the boat, apparently with all that wind they have to do that to stop the sail! missed a couple of good shots, but hope you enjoy these...
Happy Sunday sailing and getting wet.... they have a nice sailors rest bar on the shore so sure they got wet inside as well as out!

7 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Lovely shots, Alifan!

Katie said...

What fun to see your Southwold photos since I've been there now! Next time I'll try a fresh crab sandwich. And ask for my Adnams chilled. (I know, horrors!)

Alifan said...

Hi Lynn and Katie......so pleased to post photo's of places you have been to Katie....

dive said...

Hoorah for stupid people trying to sail.
And I can't wait for the next time Katie and I visit Southwold.

Cynthia said...

A good thing the water wasn't very deep! Would the water have been cold or is it fairly warm? A little embarrassing. There always seems to be an audience when you do something stupid and it's flashed around the world in seconds!

Alifan said...

I they stop like that all the time Cynthia......ha ha.. they had wet suits on....

dive said...

Talking of Southwold, I think it's about time I finally posted the photos Katie and I took there.
Look out for them tomorrow.
xx