Monday, April 27, 2009

Jazz again

Hope you do not mind me posting your pic Ruth, but if you look in from your overseas post just want to wish you well and say we will miss you, especially Chris. good luck and hurry home safe at the end of the year.....will keep in touch by e mail....
This is just so great.... Tony was sitting beside me watching the band getting ready to play, so I had an impromptu very close up listen...
This line up is a bit different as Tim was away, playing a proper gig as they said!!!we are honoured to be able to hear such great jazz from the talented people who come and play for us every week, so thanks to all of you.....brilliant as always....and thanks to Philip and the wonderful staff at the Flixton Buck who always make us welcome, and gives us great sausage rolls at the end of the evening.....
Well suppose it had to happen I take so many photo's at jazz, that someone said "I will let you take one of me if I can take one of you", so here I am!!!thanks Ruth!! see you all Thursday I hope....

5 comments:

Scout said...

Another lovely evening out, Alifan. And you looking beautiful—such a great scarf color.

Alifan said...

Thanks Robyn...

PatC54 said...

Hey hey...it's gorgeous gussy! ;) What a lovely photo of you Beryl. :)

Hugs...Pat xxx

MmeBenaut said...

Oh Alifan, you look absolutely gorgeous! I can see from whence Dive gets his good looks. LOL

Alifan said...

Thanks Mme.....