Sunday, April 05, 2009

Flowers for Lynn......

Lynn... Full sent me these for Mothering Sunday, and had a DVD from Dive that I wanted..... thought you might like these!!!!
The birds got treated to a new bird feeding station.. just waiting now to see if they like it or not................
A few viola's
A few tulips as well....
Also of course the dear old Camelia which comes to see me each year....

Hope you like them..

Hope also you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow, how young you are...have fun...looking forward to seeing you this way one day soon.....

10 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

GOSH Alifan! How delightful that you made a post for me and shared your delectable flowers! They are stunning aren't they. Good old Full huh. A DVD is always good too what did Dive choose?

Young? Phew, I don't feel it. I don't look it. I'm not. Let's face it. LOL. I'm not bothered about it though. Que sera sera, as the lovely Doris said. Thank you for such a sweet idea. We shall meet soon, for sure x

Alifan said...

Hi Lynn.. glad you liked the flowers..

"The Duchess" was the DVD. poor Dive I always ask for the expensive ones!!!

dive said...

Yay! Spring has reached Suffolk at last.
Beautiful!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I really want to see the Duchess too!

Scout said...

These flowers look beautiful—I'm so eager for spring here where it's still snowing and cold and gray. Enough already.

Alifan said...

Hi Robyn...spring was here .....this morning pouring with rain and very windy!!!!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Came for another look at the flowers....sigh....

Have you thought of joining Facebook Alifan? It's quite fun. Dive won't approve but I think you'd like it.

Alifan said...

Sorry Lynn. like the blog and my Alistair site.. they take up a lot of time...dare not join facebook you are right Dive would not approve!!!!ha ha

Scout said...

And happy Easter to you, Beryl.

MmeBenaut said...

Beautiful. Happy belated Mother's Day. Ours is on May 10th I think.