Sunday, January 11, 2009

Misc.....

My dear Joyce asked her family to send me something to say thank you for all I do for her, she is such a lovely lady, and I cannot wait for her to come home again after her operation, still she is getting well looked after at her brother and sister in laws house, best thing having an ex nurse in the family....well thank you Joyce, they have made two vases full....the lilies have now come out and smell delicious..
And this is really a bit premature as the wedding this present is for is not yet, but do not think the recipients will be looking on here. I hope anyway.... Ivan made this for them and it is gorgeous you cannot see the real beauty of the bowl on here, but think they should be really pleased, clever chap isn't he..mmm wonder if I can persuade him to make one for me!!!!!

6 comments:

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

He is indeed, Alifan. Ahem. Who's Ivan, can we ask?

Alifan said...

Just an old friend Lynn.....

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

o...k... :)

Alifan said...

Tee hee Lynn ..o...k...how very flattering... have you forgotten my age? we have known Ivan since the boys were small!!!sorry....

dive said...

Beutiful flowers, and I love Ivan's bowl. They would go well together.

PatC54 said...

Does the last comment mean that, the flowers and bowl go well together... or Beryl and Ivan? (wink wink)