Thursday, January 22, 2009

Browston Hall

Yesterday, I went with Derek Jan and Liz for a meal .... thanks Derek for the treat , and Jan for driving, and Liz for the sweet laughs you know what I mean.....
This is Browston Hall, nice place, I had never been before, nice meal as well...they have so many facilities there indoor bowling being one of them....well used as well by the amount of folk there.....
Of course there were great trees, and I love trees... the Lion is looking after them....and we had for a short time lovely sunshine.....
And of course as Dive is always saying look up...... I did and what bliss...
I asked if I could take a picture of the ceilings and hope you can imagine how lovely they are.....
Thanks one and all for the great day out......hope we can do it again....

6 comments:

Katie said...

Browston Hall looks like a wonderful place! The trees are beautiful, as are all the interior details. Of course I'm bummed you didn't photograph the food! Looks like you had a fun day out.

dive said...

Lovely ceiling but they could do with repainting their gable wall.
The ceiling appears to be a Victorian copy of a Jacobean one. Odd!

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Beautiful ceilings. Lovely.

Alifan said...

Hello folks, had a problem getting on here, so nice to see the comments.....

The food was good Katie.....

Scout said...

Wow, great ceiling decorations. And I love that lion watching after the trees.

Alifan said...

Thanks Robyn...glad you liked it...