Sunday, November 02, 2008

Beauty and the Beast

Once again I have been spoilt!! went to Norwich Theatre Royal last night with a friend and saw the above....
I was very impressed with the Beast!!! especially his voice, sent shivers down your spine..actually once or twice I was surprised with the lighting and effects, made me jump a couple of times, although there were lots of children there, they seemed to really like it, well it was a Disney fantasy, but so well done..
Really good night, thanks Ivan, sorry about the terrible weather!!!!

5 comments:

dive said...

Ooooh! Beauty and the Beast!
When I first saw this I thought you'd been to see the ballet; the version that's been doing the rounds with music by Bizet, Debussy, Fauré and Saint Saëns …
But it turns out to be the Disney version.
Hey ho.

At least you enjoyed it. Don't slap me for being a snob; it's how you raised me. Hee hee.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

I really love Beauty and the Beast. Just the other day, I was reminding my son how he used to want to watch it time and time again when he was about 3, knowing every word. Yes he was quite embarrassed... lol! He liked the candlestick, Lumiere.

Alifan said...

Oh Lynn yes this Lumiere was great, a little camp! think he got the biggest cheer at the end...

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

he he I bet.

Scout said...

My small local theater group performed this over the summer. It was a lot of fun!