Thursday, November 20, 2008

Malta...

This tiny photo is the only one I can find of our landlord Tony Mercecia in Zerafa Street in Malta in 1957......

Dina on Malta daily photo, kindly took a photo a while ago
of how it is today, and I can hardly believe that Tony's was the only car in the road as nowadays the road is filled with them....

Dive would probably be able to make a better job of it, but!!!!!!anyway the x on the side is where our front door was to our flat......where Dive lived till he was 3 months old!!!

5 comments:

dive said...

I've cleaned it up but I'm afraid I can't do much about the focus.
I'll email it back to you.

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

Really nostalgic photo I bet, Alifan.

Scout said...

A great picture, Alifan. I love the kids in the distance.

Alifan said...

Hi Lynn and Robyn.. nice to see you...some of those kids in the street used to eat out of our dustbins.....honestly....especially when I made a rice pudding the first time when I was out there and put half the packet into the saucepan....ended up rather stodgy!!!!!and in the bin ...but we did have some great times in the 3 years we were there.....

Cheltenhamdailyphoto said...

That's very sad, Alifan.