Sunday, September 09, 2007

Trees on Beccles Common

Well it is Jan's birthday, so if she wants to ride the tree trunk who are we to stop her!!!!!!!


Today is as I said my sister in law Jan's birthday, and she always likes to go Blackberry picking on this day... so Jan, my brother and me went for a walk on our Common....
Not some where I have been for a long time, as they have a golf course there, and I do not fancy getting a golf ball on my head, however Sunday afternoon is Golf free.......


The trees are so great could not resist them....

We also managed to get a nice lot of blackberries..... plus a 2 mile walk!!!



I do love silver birch.....I took loads more photo's but you can gather from these that we had a good time....

1 comment:

dive said...

I've not been there in decades.
It hasn't changed a bit, though … except for the mad woman in a tree.