Saturday, September 08, 2007

Flower Festival Somerleyton Church part 2


This is Somerleyton Church.. the sky turned rather grey this afternoon....Sorry Dive I am posting twice in one day!!! do not forget to look below!!!!

This was done by the children of Somerleyton School. called the Ugly Bug Ball!!



The Maypole a bit blurred we were on our way out and there were a lot of people about... my excuse anyway.....


Turkish Dancing...

Now this was very complicated you cannot see all the detail, but it really was interesting....


Line Dancing...


I loved this one as well, the swords were real!!!! and I did not look under the sporran....

Morris Dancing, hope you can see the violin....

I was amazed at how many different ideas there were, and I have been to a lot of flower festivals...


This one is called The Hornpipe, cannot resist the bits of stained glass.....


Very nice Flamenco......

This was very good as well The Can Can, with again a little stained glass...

Hope I have not bored you!!!

No comments: