Wednesday, July 18, 2007

London

Next week I am hoping to go to London with Dive to meet up with the lovely Robyn and family... so hope everything goes OK as really looking forward to it.....

Not sure about all the photographs which may appear on Dives blog!!!!!

Have not been to Westminster Abbey for many years, and think I am being taken to the Tate as well..... then of course Sushi...................

So weather man make sure it is fine, not too hot....... and Robyn I will try and not be to hard to understand with my Suffolk accent...

3 comments:

dive said...

Robyn has just taken off from Cleveland airport.
And Ame sends you a hug and wishes you a good time in London.

Alifan said...

Thanks Dive, pity I did not get to see Ame when she came to London.. give her my love.

Unknown said...

Hope you all have a lovely time together.