Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Great Jazz night…

Good morning all those Jazzers that look in on here. Sadly many do not nowadays, but will keep trying to give the Sole Bay Jazz Gentlemen a boost to help them  keep going as they are Great.

Thanks to many lovely people… I managed to get back to Jazz last evening, thanks for the lift Barry… its hard not having my little car nowadays, so rely on lovely folk for lifts. It has been far to long, but many things have held me back,  have stayed away far too long, and beside the great music, it was lovely to see so many friends that I have missed more than I realised..Thanks Tim for announcing I was back, I was intending to keep a low profile ha ha.

Thanks to Fudge again for the lovely photos, and for being there for me.

Some great playing, I know,  thanks to Tony have been able to enjoy the music, with his great videos; (lovely to get a welcome from you and others)  You are all correct, it is always better live!

I am hoping can get to say goodbye to our Shelia on the 19th  a lovely lady, who loved her family and live Jazz. The family are hoping for people to go to Ditchingham after, and then stay for Jazz, like they did for Keith. 

Nice to hear you playing live Ray and Happy Birthday to Mick


great singing Barry…

The fab five with  guitarist Phil

Geoff on the harmonica…

Craig great drumming as always


Guitarist Phil great as always











 

2 comments:

The raffle ladies said...

Good to have you back Beryl. X

Alifan said...

Thank you ladies lovely to be back x