Thursday, July 15, 2021

The Locks Inn

 Thanks to Neil who has been great and managed to write a piece for the blog about last evening…

So pleased it seems to have gone well, just hope those seats had dried out from Monday when Duncan and I popped down in the pouring rain!!!

Neil always saves the day for me will pop on his write up…Sorry I cannot get it any bigger. Also sorry cannot type it out at the moment as got bitten or stung on Tuesday and a very sore arm, I was assured it should get better in a week but then supposed to see a Dr which in this area is a hard job nowadays, so taking it easy and staying out of the garden for a while!!!


He said Tony you may have some you took on your camera but expect they will go on Sole Bay Face Book.

But these look great to me, and what a lovely evening it turned out to be the sun started to shine during the afternoon, so pleased.

2nd August at Ditchingham sounding good. stay safe everyone and thanks again Neil. x

No comments: