Thursday, July 01, 2021

Morning Jazzers…

 Good Morning  Jazzers…Another week towards end of lockdown and live music again!

I hope everyone is keeping safe and well…I cannot believe where this year has gone and July already, and still wearing winter clothes!!!!

Not much to write about this week as a bit fed up …lots of aches as most people of my age have!! lots of bills to pay this last month, which are all sorted (thanks to not buying any new clothes for over a year ha ha) …then yesterday on way to pick up new specs… car went wrong and my favourite garage has closed, however the good friend who owned it has found someone to sort my little KA out … more money but would be lost without it…

A friend rang yesterday to say our dear Roy Symonds is in hospital at the moment, so we hope he can recover soon bless him.

Oh dear forgot to put that Our Marathon man Robin has been in hospital as well, but he is improving take care Robin take it a bit easier!!!!

A photo from FB memories  6 years ago… and one of my poppy with a bee!  5 years ago… to cheer us all up. stay safe everyone keep in touch…



Bless Neil he has found me some lovely photos with a nice message…



The rainbow suggests we will come through this xx


2 comments:

TuCods said...

Seen your latest comment Beryl. Can well understand the conflict with football. So that is that until the following week. I did have a look online to see what arrangements might be on offer at The Locks, and could not find any definitive information. They do have a Facebook presence, also a website, but up to date info does not seem to be readily obvious. Website could perhaps be used to better advantage. Glad to see the 'old Cakes & Al' at least is passing on info which is useful!

Regards, Old Codger

Alifan said...

Thank Neil I put it on face book and 26 people looked at it but only 9 looked at the blog!!!! Not sure they have got things sorted yet at the locks, but that road is so bad that they should look to that if they are going to survive I would think. Hope your aches and pains are better think I need stronger pain killers sadly. never mind one day at a time, I am not a fan of football but glad England are getting better at scoring goals.